Our Story

Friday, March 4, 2011

Filming and Migraines!

So we started taping today just doing interviews since they won't show our original entry tape. But of course I got a terrible migraine last night and went to the ER. I had such an adverse reaction to the drugs and I'm still feeling really jittery today. But back to the original reason why I posted we taped today it was so exciting. I didn't feel nervous until we actually sat down to do the interview. I think I was so nervous because I didn't know what she was going to ask me and if I would answer the questions the way she wanted me too. On top of the fact that I still felt drugged up. I think it went really well and now on Wednesday they are coming in to do the dramatic scene of throwing out all junk food, and bringing in all the good healthy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment