Our Story

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Filming yesterday

I LOVE the filming!!! For many reasons one I always feel super excited to continue to try new things and feel better about what we're accomplishing, the film "crew" is hilarious and embraces my family for what it is CRAZY, and I actually get ready:)

My sister Sarah came over yesterday to help watch my kids while we filmed some interviews, and since she was around I had her do my makeup too. Which means she had to bring her 3 kids over too. So we had 6 kids here under the age of 5, fun times I know.

Anyways Kels filmed the outside of house today and the kids got into the car, which is so dangerous and they've been in trouble for it before, so they got me on camera disciplining my children AWESOME:) Also Sarah's 3 year old was dancing like crazy for them it was too cute.

Robyn came over and showed us how to make kefir and she even gave me a kefir grain, YAY!! We also told her what we've been doing and how we've been doing for the last few weeks. I love her enthusiasm!

After the film crew left it was time to take the kids to dance. Just a side note my kids dance an hour away so Tuesday we leave our house at 3 and don't get home til 7 pm. And Thursday we're gone from 3 to 8 pm, luckily Thursday we car pool with my sister so it's only twice a month I drive. So back to the point my kids all grabbed there green smoothies for the drive and Zac drank his whole 1/2 pint of it!!! Also I weighed him and he has gained a few ounces which is huge since he hasn't gained any weight in 6 months!

GAME ON! I know I haven't posted our weight loss for weeks, honestly it's because I wasn't keeping track after surgery. I started keeping track this week again I was 170.2 the last time I posted and am happy to say I'm down to 168.4. a loss of 1.8 lbs. I gained weight after surgery so last week I really weighed 173 making it a true loss of 4.6 lbs. Regardless I'm happy and feeling so much healthier.

I'll have to post Nate's weight tomorrow cause he keeps forgetting to weigh himself before he goes to work.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is 2yo and only weighs 20 pounds on a good day. But she loves veggies and fruit and yells for her bananas (smoothies) when I start up my Vita-Mix.
    On a side note: I am so jealous about the Kefir. I love Robyn's 12 steps and I have not a clue where to get some Kefir grain.

    ReplyDelete